Skip to content

Sandy Pond School Association, Inc

New Members

Categories

Associations/Organizations/Non Profit

About Us

Sandy Pond School Association is a nonprofit association dedicated to the preservation of Ayer's historic Sandy Pond Schoolhouse. Constructed in 1869 by the Town of Groton, Sandy Pond Schoolhouse was originally known as Groton's District #11 School. Following Ayer's separation from Groton in February 1871, it became part of the new Ayer school system. Listed on the National Register of Historic, Sandy Pond Schoolhouse is today Ayer's oldest public building, some two years older than Ayer itself.

Scroll To Top