Facebook Live. Converting attention into dollars
Description: We'll be discussing Facebook Live, what it is and how to use it for yourself and your business.
Facebook Live provides a glimpse into your life and that of your business. Share more than pictures, engage with your audience through a demo or produce content, highlight your staff and your customers...the possibilities are endless. While anyone can go live for any reason, quality engaging content that resonates with your audience requires a few elements to ensure success. The right content matched to the right audience leads to strong relationships and ultimately money in your pocket. All of this is possible through Facebook Live and it's free!
During this webinar, we'll discuss:
- The mechanics of going live on desktop and on mobile
- Getting over the fear of being on camera
- Where and when to go live
- The Dos and Don'ts of going live
- Why Live is sometimes better than pre-recorded video
- Tools & Equipment for successful production
- Live broadcasts vs. scheduled broadcasts
- How to conduct interviews with one or more people
- How to stream your content to beyond Facebook
- Strategies for getting the most reach
- Live Q&A
Eric Brown is a marketing expert and the owner of the marketing agency, It's Possible Media. Eric and his team work with businesses to get attention that start conversations that turn into sales. It's Possible Media's ROI Engine platform is the industry standard for capturing customer information, building audience and demonstrating marketing's impact on revenue and your business. He is the founder of many tech and marketing companies and lives in Harvard with his wife and kids. He's an avid runner, fitness enthusiast and professionally trained cook.