Webinar: Learn to BOUNCE - How Your Small Business Can Strategize for a Shifting Economy
After months of pivoting, Massachusetts businesses are in the process of re-opening. Consumers across the state will be seeking relationships with enterprises that best answer their needs.
Now it is time to get ready for a rebounding economy. The bounce is what follows the pivot. It is the game plan businesses need to strategize for survival in a post-COVID world, to communicate effectively and lean into a shifting economy. This in-depth webinar will give you a new sense of perspective on what to expect next and how best to prepare. You'll learn to:
• Bolster your email lists and refresh your website with engaging content
• Organize a communications plan that honors your pivot but remains nimble
• Understand the importance of emotional attachment & transparency
• Navigate social media gracefully while starting to create desire
• Collaborate through remote partnerships and team building
• Engage your customers and colleagues through authentic outreach
**After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Meet the speaker -
Maria Miranda is the creative director and founder of Miranda Creative, an award-winning brand management firm in Norwich, CT, celebrating over 32 years. She and her colleagues provide unbiased media advice and creative ideas for a variety of clients across industries and business models. Maria, a graduate of UCONN, has been an adjunct faculty member at many regional colleges... as well as a volunteer presenter for SCORE, local chambers and other organizations in support of small businesses.