Sunday, April 23, 11am-4pm
Polar Park, Worcester, MA
WHAT IS PULLING 4 PAWS
Teams of 15 put their strength to the test and fundraise for NEADS at the same time. Money raised by sponsors and participating teams supports our mission of providing life-changing partnerships through our World Class Service Dogs.
HOW DOES A TRUCK PULL WORK
We tie a big rope to a Polar Beverage 18-wheeler, and teams of 15 compete to see who can pull it 20 feet in the fastest time. There’s plenty of opportunity for schools, fire and police departments, gyms, and others to score bragging rights AND help NEADS provide life-changing Service Dogs.
HISTORY OF PULLING 4 PAWS
NEADS held its first truck pull in 2017, and the event has grown each year. Expect this year’s event to be bigger and better than ever as we move to Polar Park, where, in addition to the Truck Pull, attendees can take part in all kinds of family fun, games, food, and entertainment around the park.
JOIN WITH A TEAM
We invite you to bring a team of 15 colleagues and friends together and see if you’ve got what it takes. Entry fee is $500 with a recommended fundraising goal of $2,500. Register at neads.org/P4P
JOIN AS A SPONSOR
Sponsorships include on-site signage; logo on the jumbotron; recognition through the website and social media; and your company’s name on the official Pulling 4 Paws t-shirt.
• Presenting Sponsor - $5,000. Only 1 available. All the above plus a reserved table, food vouchers, and one Truck Pull team.
• Batting Cage Sponsor - $2,500. Only 1 available. All the above plus a reserved table
• Official Timing Sponsor - $2,500. Only 1 available. All the above plus a reserved table
• Business Sponsor - $1,000. Multiple available
Friends of NEADS - $500. Includes your name on the back of the official Pulling 4 Paws t-shirt.
ABOUT NEADS SERVICE DOGS
NEADS World Class Service Dogs change lives.
Our dogs are highly trained to:
• Provide independence when matched with people who are deaf or have physical disabilities, and also veterans who have PTSD
• Promote confidence and socialization when matched with children who have autism or other developmental disabilities
• Provide integrated therapeutic assistance when partnered with professionals in the classroom, ministry, hospital, and courthouse settings
Date and Time
Sunday Apr 23, 2023