Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce offers business counseling services through SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives). SCORE provides FREE one to one management and technical assistance counseling for prospective and existing small businesses.
Counselors are available on Wednesdays by appointment only. Call 978-425-5761 to schedule an appointment today!
Prior to meeting with a business counselor you may want to ask yourself the following questions:
- Has your idea been thoroughly thought out?
- Is your product or service needed in the marketplace?
- Where are you going to locate your business?
- Do you know who your customers will be?
- How much money will you need to get started?
- Do you have money to put in to start up this business?
- Have you begun to develop a business plan?
- If you are purchasing an existing business also ask the following:
- Have you asked why the business is selling?
- Have you seen the financial statements (3 years) on this business?
- Have you inspected the inventory and/or real estate?
Do you know someone who should take advantage of this? Please send them our way!