Emotion is the single pivot point to determine how well you know yourself, how you deal with adversity and conflict, and how well you relate to others. As workplaces begin to reopen, HR executives and other company leaders will need to call on the skill set of emotional intelligence and be more empathetic to people’s fears, anxiety, and changing circumstances. They will be tasked with resolving conflict in the workplace for people who are underreacting or overreacting to the etiquette and rules designed to protect us. Developing higher levels of “Emotional Intelligence” has been proven to be the single most powerful thing you can do to advance your career, influence relationships, and get people to trust and believe in you and your vision. Adapting to change, managing emotions, and motivating through virtual engagement are among the many challenges this webinar is designed to solve.
The Nashoba Valley Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present Mark Altman, a communications and leadership expert who works with some of the nations top brands. Mark will be presenting a half-day webinar customized to HR and leadership professionals by addressing how to:
- Adapt effectively to workplace changes and detach from emotions
- Motivate employees to change behaviors after the first discussion
- React and not respond to difficult people and situations
- Choose words, actions and emotions that inspire others to excel
- Utilize communication strategies for difficult or challenging co-workers
- Understand what drives emotions, thoughts, and behaviors
- Ask the right questions to more quickly and effectively reach a consensus
This program is designed around experiential learning and problem-solving scenarios you face in the workplace every day. Communication tools and templates will be provided and of you are a member of the Chamber, you will also receive a 25% discount off future professional services from MindsetGo.
An accomplished and dynamic Sales Executive and leader with over two decades of experience, Mark Altman has been recognized as an Inc. 500 entrepreneur. He has had the privilege to coach and mentor Fortune 500 executives and work with some of the world’s most recognizable brands to develop the next generation of business and sales leaders.