A virtual continuing education course, presented by the
Training Team at Senior Living Residences
This presentation will delve into the many symptoms of Covid-19, including those that appear more often within the senior population. Participants will:
• Discuss the diagnosis of seniors in the early stages of the pandemic and what we have since learned
• Examine the impact loneliness and isolation on cognition & dementia
• Learn the many residual effects Covid-19 has had on our senior population
• Construct new practices to combat isolation for future surges in the virus
• Share personal experiences and discuss strategies to battle isolation & loneliness
Session 1: 10:00-11:00 am
Session 2: 12:00-1:00 pm
Session 3: 2:00-3:00 pm
Register for a session - https://www.seniorlivingresidences.com/learn/
Available for 1 CE credit for Case Managers and Nurses!
After registering you will receive a link to join our Zoom meeting. Contact Maryellen King at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.