August 13, 2019
The thought of a natural disaster can be frightening! Think of the recent tornadoes on Cape Cod – we pray that those who experienced loss of property
will recover quickly.
You can prepare now for the unexpected … Consider purchasing a generator for your home in the event of a loss of power … and save $500 by acting now!
The phone is ringing off the hook at Nashoba Air & BoilerWorks with folks setting appointments for us to come out to install a Generac Whole-House Generator. At Nashoba Air & BoilerWorks, we ensure all Massachusetts installation codes are followed to the letter when we install a whole-house generator:
1. The generator must be installed at least 1.5 feet from the house and 10 feet from all windows and doors.
2. The generator is placed on top of a pre-cast concrete pad that is supported by compacted gravel.
3. The generator is secured to the pad with four stainless steel bolts.
4. A licensed gas fitter will connect a natural-gas line to the generator.
5. A meter upgrade may be required.
6. A licensed electrician will run a line-voltage cable to the generator.
7. The generator will be tested by turning it on every two weeks and running it for about 20 minutes.
8. A transfer switch will be installed beside the electrical meter to send electricity into the house when the power goes out and the generator kicks on.
9. A diagnostic signal will be sent via the Internet to the homeowner and electrician.
A Generac Generator automatically powers your heat, sump pump and major appliances like your fridge and oven within 10 seconds of a power outage. AND … it will avoid summer brown-outs that often leave you without air conditioning … just when you need it most!
Purchase and install a 16kW or 20kW Generac Generator before October 31, 2019 and we’ll take $500 off the price! Call 978-486-0600 today and ask about our line of Generac Generators so you can make sure when the next power outage occurs, your home is the one with the lights on.