Volunteer at Nashoba Park Assisted Living
Nashoba Park, a Volunteers of America Senior Community, is seeking volunteers to assist with programming and events. We welcome those who have an interest in giving back to the community, particularly those who enjoy working with seniors, to consider volunteering with us! Our residents love having visitors who assist with programming, events and outings, and even those who want to just sit and talk. If you have talent or expertise in any areas like art, music, education or fitness, you are more than welcome to bring your skills to our residents.
Some activities you may be helping with include:
- Entertainment performances for residents
- Serving refreshments at programs or social hours
- Assisting with outings on our community van
- Decorating common areas for special events, including Grab Your Passport!
- Friendly visits, spending quality time with one or several residents
- Computer/technology tutoring, providing one-on-one instruction