Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Looking for a great opportunity? Employees are the success of our Company!
Our EMPLOYEE OWNED company is growing, and we are looking to hire licensed Electricians and apprentices for high-end residential and commercial installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.
DMH Electric employees are employee-owners, meaning they own “shares” in the Company through ESOP. As an employee owner, you have a greater stake in the company. Why be an employee when you can be an owner! Join our team and reap the rewards of ownership!
The Ideal Candidate For This Position:
- License in MA (NH a plus), including at least 1-3 years direct electrical installation experience
- OSHA-10 or OSHA-30 Safety Training
- Proficient with hand tools and pipe bending
- Comfortable working on ladders, roofs and lifts
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized & complete paperwork correctly on a weekly basis
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge of construction safety
- Pride and detail in workmanship
- Enjoys working with Customers
- The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician assistants on the job
- Ability to install and maintain multiple types of electrical systems in homes, apartments, facilities such as strip malls, schools, hospitals, waste water and manufacturing industries.
- Install and/or replace new lighting and lighting control systems
- Replace receptacles
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- Employee Owned
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Rate Work
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
Check us out on Facebook!
Job Type: Full-time
Contact Heidi Furman at firstname.lastname@example.org