Start the new year with a new job! Employees are the success of our Company!
Our EMPLOYEE OWNED company is growing, and we are looking to hire licensed Electricians and apprentices for high-end residential and commercial installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.
DMH Electric employees are employee-owners, meaning they own “shares” in the Company through ESOP. As an employee owner, you have a greater stake in the company. Why be an employee when you can be an owner! Join our team and reap the rewards of ownership!
The Ideal Candidate For This Position:
- License in MA (NH a plus), including at least 1-3 years direct electrical installation experience
- OSHA-10 or OSHA-30 Safety Training
- Proficient with hand tools and pipe bending
- Comfortable working on ladders, roofs and lifts
- Able to lift 60 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized & complete paperwork correctly on a weekly basis
- Excellent time management skills
- Working knowledge of construction safety
- Pride and detail in workmanship
- Enjoys working with Customers
- The successful candidate will be responsible for installing and repairing wiring, electrical fixtures and control equipment, as well as supervising and training electrician assistants on the job
- Ability to install and maintain multiple types of electrical systems in homes, apartments, facilities such as strip malls, schools, hospitals, waste water and manufacturing industries.
- Install and/or replace new lighting and lighting control systems
- Replace receptacles
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on jobs
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- Employee Owned
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Rate Work
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays