Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting and selling new Commercial accounts while providing counsel and recommendations in order to service existing clients. The successful candidate will be able to develop a book of business that is profitable for the agency and the carriers.
This position can be based out of any of the following office locations: Groton, Harvard, Hudson, Marlborough, or Medway.
Education and Experience
- BS in Business or Finance preferred
- 5+ years of commercial P&C insurance agency sales experience required
- Property & Casualty license required
- CPCU & CIC designations are highly desirable
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven record of successful sales and a superior customer service attitude and approach to business
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in order to explain somewhat complex issues, and interpret complex information
- Must demonstrate full knowledge of insurance products and usage
- Must have the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities in a high pressured, fast paced
- Ability to generate new business sales, retain existing business, and to close insurance sales
- Must possess adequate knowledge of rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain and write assigned client and prospect lists