Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Job Summary -
Promotes spare parts for all brands. Manages customer accounts ensuring a high level of customer service. Assumes ownership for adding value to business processes and supporting critical business initiatives by managing customer needs. Must have the ability to simultaneously assess multiple problems and quickly implement sound solutions. Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals are required.
Job duties -
- Received and processes requests for quotes, purchase orders, adjustments and cancellations.
- Accurately enters customer PO's into SAP
- Provides information to engineering admin for parts allocation and/or purchasing of external parts setup and ordering.
- Monitors scheduled shipments, including third party vendors, and updates customers immediately on changes and/or delays.
- Works closely with service to coordinate rebuild parts delivery for scheduled interventions.
- Expedites current orders per customer requirements (machines down, schedule changes)
- Communicates technical information for all spare parts requirements to internal and external customers.
- Reads and understand blueprints and manuals to assist the customer with finding required parts.
- Works with service managers, product managers, and engineering for technical help.
- Assist logistics to clear packages from customs and other related issues.
- Achieve and maintain professional rapport with customers (internal and external) and strive to provide the best possible service.
- Respond to all customer complaints with responsibility for guiding resolution to ensure proper and satisfactory closing obtained.
- Report problems that occur frequently to supervisor for review.
- Handles invoicing for the department.
- Prepare commercial invoices for customs for all international orders including country of origin and harmonizing codes.
- Maintain electronic files for the customer of all quotes and orders.
- Prepare paperwork for shipping with the weekly consolidated shipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and schematics
- Technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- 2 or 4 year degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience supporting capital equipment projects.
- Manual dexterity to use a keyboard
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Able to hear and speak clearly in person and over the phone
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Valid drivers license and passport
- May be required to stay late or come in early to complete important tasks due to customer requirements and completion dates.