Masy BioServices is a 35-year-old family owned business which has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. Masy currently has four locations and over 150 employees. We provide services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Our reputation has been built around the quality and experience of our staff. We have carefully built a dynamic team whose members possess diverse professional skills. We offer a casual, friendly atmosphere, promoting individual development, career growth and industry association opportunities.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a matching 401K, health, dental, short term and long term disability and life insurance. We also offer holiday pay, PTO, education reimbursement, AAA membership and a clothing allowance. Masy BioServices is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for managing the sales of Calibration and Metrology services and equipment sales and repairs by interfacing with existing and potential customers. Duties include creating sales opportunities, growing the sales volume, maintaining the customer database. tracking and generating quotes , processing sales orders, providing customer and sales team support, and order progress, handling routine questions and problems and interfacing with other departments as necessary.
• Present and sell company products and services to customers and field sales representatives
• Work with customers, representatives and staff to meet customer demands
• Effectively communicate important issues or potential problems to appropriate management or team members
• Maintain database, import, revise and update contact information and status of quotes and orders
• Follow up with successful and non-successful quotes and opportunities
• Select, evaluate and participate in trade shows and industry events
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task, prioritize and solve problems
• Team player with strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation
• Initiate and process sales orders
• Generate quotations for products and services and maintain opportunities
• Follow up with successful and non-successful quotes to determine that customer needs are met
• Maintain organization and improve efficiency of quote and order systems and quote templates
• Increase familiarity with technical products and services
• Coordinate and participate in sales meetings with management, sales staff and other departments
• Address customer requests for information
• Participate in audits as necessary
• Generate mailings for sales activities
• Assist with major proposals requiring extensive documentation
• Identify new opportunities to showcase company products and develop key contacts
• Interact with distribution networks, assist with product information, quotes and orders
• Select, evaluate and utilize sales literature and marketing materials
• Provide product training to sales staff and customers
• All other duties as assigned
• BS in business management, marketing or sales
• 2-3 years’ experience in sales
• 2-3 years’ experience or proven background in a technical services field
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and independent worker
• Proficient with Windows Office suite and database management
• ISO 9001, ISO 17025, GMP and GLP familiarity
• Inoculations may be required
• Significant travel may be required including local and long distance
• Work environment is typically general office, customer sites and exhibits
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
Follow the link below to apply: