Masy BioServices is a 35-year-old family owned business which has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. Masy currently has four locations and over 180 employees. We provide services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Our reputation has been built around the quality and experience of our staff. We have carefully built a dynamic team whose members possess diverse professional skills. We offer a casual, friendly atmosphere, promoting individual development, career growth and industry association opportunities.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a matching 401K, health, dental, short term and long term disability and life insurance. We also offer holiday pay, PTO, education reimbursement, AAA membership and a clothing allowance.
Masy BioServices is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is responsible for storage of customer products requiring specific environmental conditions. Duties involve cleaning, couriering, shipping, receiving and inventorying. Abide by area work instructions to ensure customer product is stored appropriately and moves to/from customer and to/from Masy with appropriate controls. Accuracy, attention to detail and GMP compliance are key requirements.
• Store product appropriately and enter information electronically into applicable system
• Maintain and monitor temperature in chambers during addition and removal of product
• Understand temperature and time as they relate to customer storage needs
• Clean and maintain the Biorepository facility and chambers
• May perform courier runs and maintain temperature during the run
• Follow Good Documentation Practices (GDPs) to complete documentation for incoming shipments
• Perform inventory of customer products
• Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and specific in-house procedures and work instructions
• Document labor and materials to support billing
• Report questionable issues to management for evaluation and determination
• Familiar with temperature monitoring devices
• Familiar with Safety Data Sheets
• All other duties as assigned
• HS diploma or GED equivalent
• 1-2 years cold storage or warehouse experience
• GMP/GDP and ISO 9001 familiarity
• Honesty, integrity and confidentiality
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong with Windows Office suite and database management
• Inoculations may be required
• Work environment is typically general office, warehouse (ambient to -80°C)
• Some local travel may be required
• Valid driver’s license required for travel