Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Job Summary: Assists in the coordination of day-to-day patient administration, records management, and office support activities.
- Participate and assist in new student input.
- Create student charts and files folders.
- Schedules appointments on and off center.
- General medical assisting as directed by Health and Wellness Director.
- General clerical and administrative duties to include filing, processing billing, etc.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel, arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Greeting students, staff, and guests, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains student confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports as requested by Health and Wellness Director.
- Screens mail and routes according to content.
- Operate office equipment such as scanners, fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications.
- Maintains office supplies inventory.
- Coordinates activities between departments.
- Transports students as needed.
- Compiles reports for Center Health Management Information System (HMIS).
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with safety practices.
- Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulations, Job Corps notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
- Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success Standards.
- Helps students become more employable through continuous reinforcement.
- Participates in PRH mandated staff training.
- Performs other duties as assigned within the individual’s scope and capabilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Above average public speaking skills and experience in same; above average verbal and written skills; above average problem solving and conflict resolution skills; computer literacy specifically Internet, Email, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Experience: One year of related experience working with youth.
License, certificate, credentials: Valid State Driver’s License.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand and walk; to reach with hands and arms and talk and listen. The employee is occasionally required to sit; to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; to taste and to smell. The employee must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in a medical office setting. The noise level can vary from quiet to moderate.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Therefore, the employee may be requested to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is mutually agreed that the description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment. It is also understood that the company reserves the right to change work schedules as required, including overtime.