Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Truck Driver will work an average work week of 50 hour schedule with start times ranging anywhere from 12:00am – 7:00am with a normal work day averaging 10 hours. This position does require occasional travel to NY/NJ area 2-3 times per week.
- Drive and operate tractor trailers and tankers
- Prepare daily trip inspections
- Inspect vehicles to ensure all equipment is in excellent order
- Complete manifests, company documents, and other marking for every load
- Inspect drums or containers on load to ensure they have proper markings
- Maintain logbook for DOT compliance and state/federal regulations.
- Act as Company Representative with courtesy towards customers.
- Climbing tankers, pulling hoses, loading and unloading
- Comply with OSHA safety standards
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL and Tanker Endorsement
- Three (3) years of Class A Driving Experience is a must
- Must have excellent safety management, time management, and customer focus
- Deadline-oriented and dependable
- Must be able to lift 60lbs
- Know, understand and abide by DOT regulations.
- Must pass background check, physical and drug testing.