Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Visit www.minutemanarc.org to apply
Part time: Thursday and Friday mornings from 9:00-12:30; potential sub for other days/times.
School Year Program
• Oversee the logistical needs of all the children and parents in their assigned group.
• Check in with families at the start and the end of each program day.
• Support children in their efforts to keep track of their belongings.
• Escort children to the bathroom if it is visibly out of range or help is needed.
• Assist with program set-up and site clean-up.
• Lead songs and activities as requested by the TimberNook provider.
• Facilitate play needs (if a child needs additional loose parts or tool use support).
• Empower the children by allowing them to direct their own play and by observing from a safe distance, intervening as necessary for safety and/or assistance with social-emotional skill.
Qualities of TimberNook Support Staff :
• Exude energy, enthusiasm and patience with the children.
• Be flexible, organized, prompt and responsible.
• Be able to work effectively and smoothly with other staff, interact kindly with all the children, and communicate easily with families.
• TimberNook staff members are personable, enjoy working outside in all kinds of weather, immune to bugs, dirt and mud, work cooperatively with other program staff, are physically able to participate in outdoor activities.