Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Summer 2023 July 10th -August 18th
Visit www.minutemanarc.org to apply
Part time Seasonal: Work hours are from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday through Friday. Half day shifts will be considered.
• Oversee the logistical needs of all the children and parents in their assigned group.
• Check in with families at the start and the end of each program day.
• Support children in their efforts to keep track of their belongings.
• Escort children to the bathroom if it is visibly out of range or help is needed.
• Assist with program set-up and site clean-up.
• Lead songs and activities as requested by the TimberNook provider.
• Facilitate play needs (if a child needs additional loose parts or tool use support).
• Empower the children by allowing them to direct their own play and by observing from a safe distance, intervening as necessary for safety and/or assistance with social-emotional skills.
• Exude energy, enthusiasm and patience with the children.
• Be flexible, organized, prompt and responsible.
• Be able to work effectively and smoothly with other staff, interact kindly with all the children, and communicate easily with families.
• TimberNook staff members are personable, enjoy working outside in all kinds of weather, immune to bugs, dirt and mud, work cooperatively with other program staff, are physically able to participate in outdoor activities.
· Jr Volunteer: must be 15, have 4 weeks of camp experience and attend orientation and training.
· Paid Counselor or Volunteer: must be 16+ and attend orientation and training.
· College internship: must be 18+ and have approval from your college internship advisor and attend orientation and training.
· Observation Hours for applying to OT school: must be 18+ and attend orientation and training.