Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Extra Steps Pediatric Therapies a subsidiary company of Minute Man Arc for Human Services in Concord, MA is looking for a Fee for Service Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist to join our growing team. We provide developmentally appropriate, multidisciplinary services for eligible children ages 3-22.
Therapists provide center based diagnostic and treatment services in our new Acton, MA office. This is a Fee for Service position with flexible days. Hours are 3:00 pm-7:00 pm and/or Saturdays 9:00-12:00. Perfect for a school based therapist wishing to pick up extra hours, or anyone else looking for a flexible work schedule. We offer an opportunity to be creative and a supportive and enjoyable work environment.
• Master’s Degree from an accredited program
• Licensed and certified in Massachusetts as a Speech/Language Pathologist
• Pediatric experience working with developmental delays and special needs
• Therapists who incorporate play and fun in interactive therapy sessions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to use Electronic Medical Records or willingness to learn
• Strong interpersonal skills and a team player