Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Spavia Day Spa is seeking someone with a passion for the spa industry and is interested in growth with our fast-growing company. We are an independently owned and operated luxury day spa located in Littleton, MA. Spavia provides a family culture with respect, compassion and work/life balance.
Spavia offers a full variety of spa treatments with competitive pricing and a great atmosphere. Our guests can enjoy a full range of massage, skincare, body and beauty treatments.
Spa Managers earn $45,000-$52,000/year based on experience. Up to $5,000/year in additional earnings potential based on business growth in revenue, retail, membership, and guest ratings.
Spa Manager Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leadership: Manage 15-20 employees. Lead by example. Hire talented professionals. Educate and mentor team members. Communicate frequently. Motivate and drive the team to provide exceptional experiences. Monitor individual performance including guest feedback/reviews. Provide feedback to correct actions/behavior. Conduct quarterly meetings and annual performance reviews. Deliver performance notices and disciplinary actions as needed. Terminate when necessary.
- Sales: Attain/exceed quarterly sales goals for revenue, membership, retail, guest ratings/reviews, gift cards and treatment goals. Motivate and drive team to attain/exceed goals. Manage contests, incentives and bonuses.
- Recruiting: Establish and maintain relationships with local schools. Participate in recruiting opportunities (such as job fairs).
- Training: Assist Leads with new hire training. Coach and mentor team members. Identify resources and training needs to support teams education and job performance.
- Customer Excellence: Ensure exceptional guest experiences
- Inventory and Supply Management: Manage professional and retail inventory supplies and process vendor orders.
- Marketing support: Support marketing efforts for email, social media and in-spa campaigns
- Community Relations: Manage in-spa and community events; participate in weekly or monthly community networking events through local chambers of commerce.
Benefits for Spa Manager
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- 2-weeks Paid Vacation
- Earned sick leave
- Discounts on treatments, products and gift cards
- Paid in-house training
- W2 Employee
- Minimum 2 years management experience in a spa, massage, or fitness studio. Spa experience preferred.
- Experience with Mindbody preferred. Computer proficient.
- Sales and customer service experience required.
- Professional, reliable, trustworthy, passionate, high energy, goal-driven and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, time management, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Must be available to work one weekend day.
- Drug/alcohol/smoke free.
Please contact Beth at 978.496.6575 or firstname.lastname@example.org