Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Shift Supervisorat Green Thumb (View all jobs)
The Shift Supervisor is an adaptable and essential part of management who ensures the team upholds the Green Thumb values and behaviors each day. The ideal candidate for this job lights up the charts when it comes to setting a good example and keeping coworkers motivated. We are looking for a natural leader with mastery of our inventory of products and top-shelf customer service skills. Running a dispensary is always a joint effort, and the Shift Supervisor will also work with the General Manager and Assistant General Manager to make sure everything on the dispensary floor is running smoothly and according to rules and regulations. If you are someone blazing with passion for helping cannabis patients and customers and someone who always rises to the occasion of leadership, come grow your cannabis career with Green Thumb!
Leadership and Communication
- Complete and appropriately delegate assigned tasks during scheduled shift.
- Ability to exercise independent, sound judgment, analytical and problem-solving skills to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
- High level of communication with the management team and other coworkers including delivering enforcing company policies as directed.
- Provide coaching and deliver feedback to help employees exceed performance and behavioral expectations, including making recommendations for corrective action as needed.
- Participate in the interviewing, hiring and selection process. Lead in the onboarding and training of new Personal Care Specialists in partnership with the General Manager or Assistant General Manager
- Maintain and coordinate scheduling including employee shifts, meal breaks and rest periods, to ensure adequate sales floor coverage and zoning.
- Support Personal Care Specialists in the consultation of patients and customers, while role modeling best-in-class customer service
- Follow and uphold established policies for sales and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain and seek in-depth knowledge of every product and strain in the store and consumption methods, as well as industry-wide product knowledge, and strive to train and share that knowledge with other members of the team
- Maintenance of a clean store and organized dispensary
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining inventory levels, ensuring an assortment of product, and communicating inventory action items with management
- Oversee the intake and verification of deliveries, transfers, and inventory management
- Ensuring accuracy and inventory operations standards are consistently maintained within the vault
- Work with the Management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly, and in adherence with the applicable rules and regulations
- Participate in Manager on Duty responsibilities including, opening, and closing duties, end-of-day daily update emails and using resources and tools to drive Key Performance Indicators (KPI), as directed
- Control and manage break/meal schedules and position assignments for the team
- All other duties as assigned by store leadership
Compliance and Cash Handling
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation, and ID for patients
- Demonstrate proper cash handling including accurately processing payments, discount application and cash maintenance
- Timely reporting of team member issues or patient situations. Partner with General Manager or Assistant General Manager to address accordingly
- Adhere to and uphold all Security measures and safety compliance put in place
- Must be proactive, with strong work ethic, attention to detail, and strong communication and leadership skills
- Meet timelines consistently and be able to effectively work under pressure
- Continuously open to constructive, developmental feedback
- High level of interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment, often working cross-functionally
- Ability to use standard office equipment and computer software, including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications, and email
- Leadership or Management experience, preferred
- Cannabis experience, preferred
- Inventory control experience, preferred
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must pass all required background checks including state specific cannabis employment requirements
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Requires open availability and ability to work full-time
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions
- Ability to work in varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when the business requires such as performing retail operations outside via curbside service, removing trash or other outdoor tasks.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance)
- Role includes standing or walking for prolonged periods of time, as well as stooping, sitting, bending over and/or crouching