Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Shared Services Manager Job Description
The Shared Services Manager will manage and support the payables and receivable staff, acting as the primary contact for all matters pertaining to Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
· Payables: You would be responsible for the interaction with vendors, invoice input and coding, timeliness, and accuracy of the AP data in the company’s NetSuite application, interaction with Bill.com payment platform, Travel application and Credit Card management and the banks. The You would manage approval of bills, and internal and external communication when approval is not warranted.
· Receivables: You would be responsible for the interaction with customers, input/upload into Customer portals, timeliness, and accuracy of the data in the NetSuite application, including payment application.
· The ideal candidate will ensure that the AP and AR functions performs in an auditable manner, ensuring segregation of duties, compliance with controls, and creating resource efficiencies.
Responsibilities for Shared Services Manager
1. Manage, train and lead AP and AR staff
2. Work on continuous improvement processes for AP and AR Automation
3. Maintain and document standard operating procedures for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
4. Train employees on bill approval via written documentation and in person sessions
5. Reconcile and respond to inquiries from vendors, customers to maintain successful profitable relationships
6. Weekly preparation of the AP Proposal and Treasury requirements
7. Oversee strategy of NetSuite, Bill.com, Travel applications and Banking interactions
8. Control major cash transactions, including internal transfers, vendor wire setup, and wire instruction confirmation
9. Prepare and present monthly key monthly reports, including Credit memo analysis and Sales activity analysis
10. Work closely with other teams within the business such as Sales, Logistics, Purchasing, Growing, Maintenance, Human Resources, etc.
11. Manage vendor certificates of insurance
12. Provide tax exempt forms and credit references for new vendors
13. Determine credit worthiness of new Customers
14. Annual 1099, 1096 summarization and reporting
15. Other duties as needed
Qualifications for Shared Services Manager
1. Bachelors in Accounting, Finance or Business, or equivalent training or experience
2. 5 years General Ledger Accounting experience
3. 3 years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Management
4. Experience hiring and managing people
5. Proven analytical thinker and problem solver
6. Proficient with Excel
7. ERP experience, with NetSuite experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shirley, MA 01464: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- General ledger accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person