Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for maintaining the general ledger, assisting with the budgeting process, cost accounting, and assisting with various aspects of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
Examples of Work Performed
- Manage sales & use tax compliance by preparing various sales tax reports and filings.
- Assist with fixed asset management and periodic review of fixed asset inventory and depreciation schedules and create, manage and close capital projects.
- Manage appropriate month end closing processes and assist with analysis of monthly reporting packages.
- Maintain the general ledger account analysis and reconciliations to ensure the account balances are accurate, reasonable and have adequate support.
- Generate inventory reports monthly and review inventory reserve requirements with support from Supply Chain and lead bi-annual inventory counts.
- In collaboration with system support, set up new costing reports, works centers and production schedulers and maintain standard costing of materials, and overhead rates.
- In collaboration with the VP of Finance, prepare and issue monthly budget versus actual reports to department managers.
- Assist VP of Finance with external auditors during semi-annual and annual audits and internal auditors according to internal audit schedule.
- Interface and receive guidance from corporate members in Chicago and Tokyo.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related discipline.
- 3 to 8 years’ experience in general accounting and/or cost accounting within a manufacturing environment.
Minimum Qualification RequirementsThe requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High degree of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as take direction from corporate advisors.
- Self-starter that takes initiative within scope of work responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize work, anticipate department needs, plan accordingly for needs, multi-task and adapt to change.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate across department lines.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Suite. Exposure to costing in MRP required, SAP or other similar software a plus.
Working ConditionsTypical office environment working inside a controlled temperature environment. Occasional work required outside to support company events and initiatives. This position may perform activities in an environment that contains hazardous elements and requires safety awareness and adherence to all safety policies and guidelines including the ability to wear safety shoes. Work must be performed in a safe manner for personal protection and for the protection of other team members. All safety procedures, procedures described in SOPs, BPRs, and support the compliance of applicable ISO standards in all functional areas must be followed, enforced, and strictly complied with.
Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer-Vets/Disabled, committed to a diverse workforce. If you need assistance with completion of an application for employment, please contact Human Resources Department at 978-862-1980.