Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
A Great Wolf, the Security Attendant is one of the most important positions in the lodge, as they are vital to ensuring the safety of our guests, their families, and anyone that visits our lodge. No matter the situation, Great Wolf security is trained to respond and ensure all guests enjoy a safe and fun environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains the security and safety of the hotel, Guests, Pack Members and their property by providing constant vigilance in and around the hotel premises
- Fills in security related job assignments
- Runs routine inspections of the hotel premises
- Acts promptly in the event of a circumstance that requires attention
- Assists Management in dealing with any incidents that arise within the hotel and produces detailed documentation of event
- Follows all Occupational Health & Safety rules upheld by the hotel
- Projects a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
- Remains composed and behaves professionally during emotionally charged or stressful situations
- Provides guest service in every interaction with guests at the resort
- Helps manage risk, and uses contingency plans to face uncertainty and adapt to change
- Sorts through conflicting perspectives without taking sides. Is aware of personal biases and doesn't allow them to affect decisions
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School education or equivalent
- Experience managing extensive closed circuit television arrays; comfortable operating and monitoring activities on-premises using CCTV systems, access control systems, and alarm systems
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and Holidays depending on business demands
- Successful completions of a criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Law enforcement background
- First responder training
- Lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time