Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Forge & Vine is seeking an energetic individual to join our team and help with cleaning the restaurant before we open! Work in a fast-paced restaurant, work with our management team to maintain a sparkling clean restaurant!
Location: Forge & Vine, Groton, MA
Hours: Part-time, AM shifts, 7am to 12:30 pm, Weekends needed.
Compensation: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Start date: ASAP.
Experience: None required.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sweep and Mop Floors daily.
- Vacuum all areas that have carpet.
- Daily cleaning of entrance windows.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards as required by the Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services and OSHA
- Removing trash, clean and sanitize buckets.
- Know who to notify in case of broken equipment or unsafe/unsanitary conditions.
- Monitor your cleaning inventory and notify management when it is running low.
- Clean and stock all bathrooms daily.
- Must be able to manually handle/lift product up to 50 pounds between knee and chest.
- Must have bilateral fine manipulation of both hands which may be repetitive for entire shift.
- Must be vertically mobile working in limited space for 6 hours at a time.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America
- Ability to communicate orally in English with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to read and understand labels on chemicals as well as other workplace safety signage.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods...