Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Are you interested in shaping the future of young people? If so, Shriver Job Corps is the place to launch a rewarding career helping our students reach their potential and succeed in the workforce.
Shriver Job Corps is an education and training center in beautiful Devens, MA. We are a Center that uses student-focused programs to ensure successful training and employment placement for each individual we serve. With a capacity of 208 students, we strive to achieve excellence for each student across 7 different trades.
So are you looking for a fast-paced, exciting career with tons of growth opportunities? Are you looking to impact the world, change the lives of young people, and be a part of change in our community? If so, we are looking for committed individuals to join our growing team of professionals.
- Competitive wages
- FREE BASIC HEALTH, VISION AND DENTAL INSURANCE (Employee Only) with the option to upgrade to a higher/richer plan
- 10 paid holidays a year
- Generous vacation and sick time accruals
- Voluntary benefits offered through VOYA
- Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts and/or Dependent care FSA
- 401k with employer matching
- Employee Stock Ownership after one year of service
- Employer paid STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Will Preparation, Travel Assistance, and Identity Theft ($0 cost to employees)
- Robust Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program that include free and discounted services in addition to monetary incentives for making healthy decisions
- Discounted lunch and dinner for $2.50 per employee, per meal
- Gym and weight room available for use when students are not utilizing these areas.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degrees preferred. A minimum of one year Job Corps or related program experience is required. A valid in-state Driver’s License preferred.
Physical requirements include sitting, standing, climbing, walking, lifting, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and crouching. Demonstrates the ability to lift 40 pounds and/or the ability to assess the lift load in order to ask for necessary assistance.
“Adams and Associates, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.” This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training