Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
The Quality Assurance Manager will assign Quality Control Technician the following job functions. When performing these job functions, Quality Control Technician’s responsibilities are as follows:
Syrup and Finished Product Testing:
- Perform testing of a control drink on Syrup.
- Perform CO2 tests.
- Perform Brix tests.
- Perform T.A. tests.
- Perform Air tests.
- Perform can weight tests.
- Ensure that proper can code is being used.
- Perform any other quality control testing as deemed necessary.
Water System Testing:
- Perform Alkalinity tests.
- Perform Chlorine tests.
- Perform Chemical Feed Rate tests.
- Perform Flocc Chamber PH tests.
- Perform Sludge level tests.
- Perform Carbon Tower Clarity tests.
- Monitor the backwashing of the sand fillers.
- Backwash the carbon towers.
- Recharge the lime and ferric tanks.
- Monitor the sludge reclaim tank.
Mixing Batches of Concentrate:
- Transport concentrate to the batching area and document codes on the concentrate package.
- Adhere to formula batching specifications of syrup preparation.
- Ensure proper raw concentrate stock rotation.
Syrup Room Sanitation:
- Sanitize batch tanks.
- Sanitize flavor storage tanks.
- Sanitize sugar storage tanks.
- Sanitize pumps and lines.
- Document the date and time of sanitation.
Miscellaneous Quality Control Functions:
- Receive and inventory raw concentrate deliveries
- Place concentrate in its predetermined location.
- Receive and test sugar.
- Change carbon in carbon towers.
- Replace UV lights.
- Change filters in the polishers.
- Clean, paint, and perform minor repairs associated with the Quality Control Department.
Safe operation of equipment and adherence to all company safety policies and procedures.
All other tasks assigned by Supervision.