Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Public Area Attendant - Full Time - $13.50/hrApply Now Job ID PUBLI12309Date posted 05/24/2021Location Fitchburg, MassachusettsJob Type Full Time
The Public Area Attendant is critical to ensuring the overall atmosphere of the Lodge meets or exceeds Great Wolf and guest standards. The Attendant is responsible cleaning and maintaining common areas of the resort.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Vacuums, dusts, and cleans public areas including, but not limited to: floors, carpets, restrooms, waterpark area, elevators, windows, and doors
- Ensure elevator areas are free of debris
- Empties waste receptacles in common areas
- Reads and comprehends material safety data sheets for all chemicals and use them according to directions
- Report maintenance issues in public areas
- Operates trash compactor and cardboard baler
- Communicate with guests in a professional and courteous manner
- Deliver items to guestrooms as requested and return them to storage as necessary
- Assists with guestroom cleaning as needed
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and/or Holidays as needed
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen
- Proven ability to work independently with limited supervision
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Prior experience with the handling of cleaning chemicals
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous housekeeping or general cleaning experience
- Able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to push/pull up to 100 lbs.
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Able to climb multiple flights of stairs on daily basis and walk frequently
- Able to work with chemicals according to directions