Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Production Operator - 1237835
We are a leading manufacture of specialty cable products with a growing team. We are currently seeking a Production Operator to work in our Leominster, MA on the 2nd shift. As our Production Operator, you will be responsible for setting up braiding machines and monitoring them to ensure wire is produced to quality standards. Additional responsibilities include:
- Working from written and oral instructions from supervisor, work orders and manufacturing instructions
- Setting up braiders
- Using marker tape
- Preventing oil contamination on product
- Monitoring machines for wire breaks and reloading bobbins as they run out
- Procuring raw material from the raw material stock room and reporting to main office
- Notifying shop Foreman when material runs low to avoid stock-outs
- Monitoring the product frequently during braiding for such qualities as windows, uniformity and minimize oil
- Completing all required paperwork such as log sheets, labor sheets, work order tags and quality records as directed
- Cleaning and organizing work area to maximize effectiveness and minimize potential safety hazard
- Complying with safety procedures and reporting safety hazards
- Assisting in annual physical inventory and monthly cycle counts
Starting pay rate is $21.00/hr. Schedule is Monday through Friday from 3PM to 11PM. This position is temp to hire with eligibility for an exceptional benefits package as a company employee.
If you have experience in manufacturing and would like to build a career with a growing, family-oriented company, please apply today for immediate consideration.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.