Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
We are seeking high energy and outgoing cannabis enthusiasts to join Gage Cannabis Company as Dispensary Agents.
Dispensary Agents act as the face of Gage by providing customers an excellent experience while ensuring accurate and efficient order fulfillment. This individual should be excited to cultivate an excellent understanding of cannabis and interact with people while working in a fast paced environment. Experience in customer service, retail, and/or hospitality industries is preferred.
Gage Cannabis Company is an adult-use cannabis dispensary in Ayer Massachusetts focused on providing a premium customer experience through excellent customer service, superior product selection, and an elevated atmosphere.
- Follow Gage Policies and Procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Ensure that each client receives premium customer service throughout each visit to and interaction with Gage
- Provide knowledgeable information on available products and cannabis related questions to clients
- Develop ongoing and long term client relationships through all support and interactions
- Receive, prepare, and verify customer orders while maintaining speed and accuracy
- Maintain a clean, organized, and well stocked work area
- Utilize POS software effectively and efficiently
- Perform other duties as directed
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication
- High Level of Professionalism
- Precise Math Skills
- Critical Thinking Ability
- Cash Handling
- Attention to Detail
- Multi-task Oriented
- Adaptable/Able to Thrive in Front of House and Back of House Roles
- Stress Management/Composure
- Problem solving and Conflict Resolution
- Ability to Stand for Long Periods
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
Hours and Availability
Looking for Part-Time Open Availability.
- Must have regular and on-time attendance, able to work a flexible schedule (nights, weekends, and holiday shifts).
Job Type: Part-time