Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The bookkeeper is responsible for daily accounting duties for the United Way of North Central Massachusetts (UWNCM), including but not limited to data processing, deposit preparation, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable. The bookkeeper works closely with all UWNCM personnel to ensure timely and accurate processing and reporting. This position reports directly to the Finance Director.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process all Accounts Payable invoices and payments on a weekly basis using Quickbooks.
- Maintain all accounting files both paper and scanned documents
- Assist in monthly account reconciliations
- Assist with annual audit and gather all requested documents. Work closely with the Finance Director to ensure a complete and timely audit
- Provide support to Data Manager on an as needed basis
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by Finance Director and/or President/CEO
Skills and Qualifications
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred
- 2+ years experience in general or non-profit accounting
- Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting system and Andar Enterprise database preferred
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Detail-oriented with strong time management skills
Hours: Part-Time 20-25 hours a week
Salary: $21.00 per hour
Please send resume to: Lisa Normandin email@example.com