Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
|Job Title: Pallet Repair Technician|
|Job Type: T F/T o P/T||Position Level: Entry|
|Department: Production||Reports to: General Service Supervisor|
|Division: PEPSI-EPIC||Date Created: 12/27/2020|
- Sort and Store wooden pallets returned from customers and outside sources.
- Lifting and Stacking pallets (80 lbs. or more).
- Light repair work using staple gun, automatic nail gun, and various other hand tools.
- Use safety equipment appropriately (Gloves, eye protection, ear protection, etc.).
- Safe operation of forklifts, equipment and adherence to all company safety policies and procedures
- Maintain area in a clean and organized state.
Decision making, thoroughness, and time management are essential.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 80 pounds.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are generally Monday through Friday, 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Some weekends or evening hours are required.
High school diploma or GED.