Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Location: Ayer, MA Department: Production
The Operator II works daily to support production of medical foods and formula. Assignments are frequently repetitive but additionally utilize basic hand-held and manual equipment. Demonstrated initiative is required to attain skill level commensurate with required equipment and assignments. Work is performed under close supervision. Position resides in Ayer, MA.
Examples of Work Performed
- Safely and accurately operates manual equipment; i.e, pallet jack, case packers.
- Label, count, sort, pack, and palletize raw materials and finished goods.
- Accurately complete daily production data collection forms.
- Always maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Perform housekeeping duties.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement mindset to improved procedures and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; food and beverage manufacturing experience preferred.
Minimum Qualification RequirementsThe requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to adhere to all GMP, Food Safety, workplace safety and security policies including wearing required personal protective equipment, as well hair net, beard net, etc. as required.
- Ability to follow work instructions, as well as Safety, Quality, and Company policies.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to visually and physically sort, count, pack, and palletize, raw materials and finished goods.
- Ability to work with hand-held, manual, and moving equipment i.e., conveyors, case packing, pallet jacks and other machinery.
- Ability to use a tape gun, date coder, box cutter and other small tools.
- Ability to recognize number sequences, lot numbers, date codes, and other data visually and accurately.
- Ability to visually detect, identify, and effectively communicate product deviations to lead or manager.
- Ability to stand on concrete floors and perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 lbs on occasion.
- Ability to work independently with instruction and work in a diverse, fast paced, cross functional team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and take on assignments as required.
- Ability to interact well with other staff members and in alignment with company’s overall goals.
- Ability to have a positive, can-do attitude, strong work ethic and be reliable and punctual.
- Ability to maintain company confidential data.
Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer-Vets/Disabled, committed to a diverse workforce. If you need assistance with completion of an application for employment, please contact Human Resources Department at 978-862-1980.