Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Office Manager / Executive Assistant to the President
As Office Manager, responsible for supervision of overall office activities and office related matters. Responsible for management and creation of annual administrative divisions operating budget. Manage all Human Resource activities.
As Executive Assistant to the President; performs administrative duties for the President. Responsibilities may include screening calls, managing Outlook calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports and financial data. Position requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience. The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. Work with Directors and staff setting up meetings and managing calendars. Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Human Resource Management
- Maintain all personnel records
- Coordinate review of annual benefits for renewal to ensure most cost effective and suitable products for the employees for presentation to the President.
- Ensure organization compliance with all OSHA and Federal Employment Regulations
- Manage physical office facility
- Maintain vendor relationships to ensure effective telecommunication processes
- Supervise/facilitate the maintenance operation and areas of use of office areas and equipment
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys to new hires, working with the team to make sure the Attrium System stays running efficiently, and security is maintained)
Executive Assistant to the President
- Act as liaison to the President providing calendar management and coordination of correspondence as needed. Provide administrative support to the President and Directors when needed
Skills and Attributes
- At least two years of comparable experience
- Working knowledge of general office procedures
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy, specifically MS Office applications
- Ability to manage staff (supervisory experience)
- Ability to negotiate effectively
Education / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least two years of previous experience in office management
Benefits and Compensation
- 401K Pension Plan
- Paid Accrued Vacation/Holiday
- Family Friendly Flexible Environment
- Work Life Balance
- $45,000-50,000.00 annually
Send Resume to Lisa Normandin at Lisa@uwncm.org