Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Material Handler-3rd Shift Lancaster
Summary: Responsible for maintaining stock inventory and materials, and for moving items into and out of the warehouse, while ensuring that accurate inventory is maintained by performing the following duties. Work Schedule M-F 6am-2:30pm. Overtime will be required as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participates in daily cycle counts and provides accurate inventory counts.
- Stores incoming materials from receiving and production in proper bin locations.
- Selects outgoing items from stock as requested by manufacturing and delivers to appropriate department.
- Selects and prepares items from stock for shipments to customers.
- Documenting inventory transactions accurately on proper inventory documents.
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe stock area by adhering to proper storage and housekeeping guidelines.
- Inspects equipment used daily to ensure proper and safe functioning.
- Loads and unloads trailers as required for receiving, shipping, or transfers.
- Updates inventory in database as required by Warehouse Supervisor or Team Leader.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, paying special attention to safety.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must possess a valid drivers license.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.