Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
Highline Aftermarket is currently seeking a Manufacturing Maintenance Technician for our 2nd shift in Leominster! The successful candidate must have the broad range of skills needed to successfully maintain a manufacturing operation. The Maintenance Technician will help to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment.
· Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements on production machines
· Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
· Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, etc.
· Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
· Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
· Provides maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
· Prepares maintenance reports
· Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
· Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Other duties as required.
· Minimum of 5 years as a Maintenance Technician in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· Pipe fitting, pump repair, and plumbing repair experience
· Mechanical knowledge of conveyors and material transfer equipment
· Experience with preventative maintenance program
· Experience with packaging equipment (case erectors, case sealers, palletizers)
· Basic electrical knowledge with 110/220/480 volt power
· General experience with building maintenance
· Self-motivated, and able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds minimum when necessary.
· Experience with Liquid fill equipment
Candidates must be willing to work flexible house. There may be a need for night and weekend hours, depending on our volume and customer demand.
Excellent Benefits including: BCBS (Medical, Dental, & Vision), Paid Time Off, 401K (6% matching), & $200 monthly bonus for perfect attendance during peak season!