Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Maintenance Admin AssistantApply Now Job ID MAINT12316Date posted 05/24/2021Location Fitchburg, MassachusettsJob Type Full Time
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
- Conserves director's time by reading, researching and routing correspondence.
- Scheduling Maintenance Employees
- Entering Schedules Into Time Saver & Doing Time Edits
- Scheduling Vendors For Repairs
- Collecting Quotes For Supplies/Repairs
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Maintaining Maintenance Checkbook
- Placing Orders By Phone/E-Mail/Fax
- Picking Orders/Supplies Up At Local Stores
- Collecting & Maintaining MSDS Binder For All Items In Maintenance Shop
- Collecting W9's & Certificate Of Insurances From Vendors
- Maintaining Opera Work Orders-Assigning Employees To Repairs
- Maintaining Temperature Controls Through Tridium
- Maintaining & Updating PGW Binder
- Conducting Monthly PGW Committee Meetings
- Ensuring That All Items In The Maintenance Shop Are Properly Recycled
- Must be a self-starter/self- motivated with good work ethic.
- Highly efficient with spreadsheet and work processing software.
- Superior organization skills.
- Ability to compose memos, correspondence and other documentation.
- Ability to accommodate the needs of the Director, and Assistant Director.
- Ability to handle problems and requests of hourly employees.
- Ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to stand/sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to bend, stretch and twist.