Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Spavia Day Spa aspires to deliver exceptional experiences our guests can’t live without and strive to make a positive difference in the world one guest at a time. For us, it’s been about a journey, not a race to build a legacy and reputation of being the best, delivering the best and creating a Spavia culture that we are proud of each and every day.
We are looking for talented Licensed Massage Therapists (experienced or recent graduates) to join our esteemed team. We provide everything you need including a full schedule so you can focus on your passion to heal and help people feel their best. If you are passionate about therapeutic massage and committed to providing exceptional treatments and experiences for our guests, we would love to hear from you! Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Massage Therapists earn $50 - $67+ per hour including gratuities. $30 - $41 per hour without gratuities. Plus opportunities to earn commission and bonuses.
Massage Therapist Benefits include:
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee referral bonuses of $500 per referral
- Earned Sick Leave
- Complimentary treatments
- Discounts on treatments, products and gift cards
- Employee trades
- Paid in-house training and continuing education opportunities
- Company Liability insurance in addition to personal liability insurance
- Complimentary uniform(s)
- W2 Employee
As a Massage Therapist you’ll receive:
- Excellent pay plus tips, commission and bonus. Higher pay for advanced modalities including deep tissue, salt stone and sports massage.
- Higher tips – Spavia is not a massage clinic, it’s an affordable luxury spa experience. Gratuities are typically 20-25% of the regular treatment price (not the member or discounted price)
- Busy schedule – Spavia has over 600 active members and continues to attract several new guests a day through guest and member referrals.
- Flexible and consistent schedules + breaks based on your preferences – we care about you!
- Superior reputation in the community for delivering exceptional experiences by a talented team of professionals. We have an abundance of 5-star online reviews on Google, Facebook, & Yelp.
- High quality equipment including hydraulic tables, linens and supplies.
- Family culture – Respect, work/life balance and personal well-being that is valued.
- Zero tolerance harassment policy.
Spavia Day Spa has been in business for over 4 years and is owned and operated by a local family in the community. We love what we do and we care about our team! We offer a great family oriented work environment with frankly the best team of people to work with.
Contact: Beth Flood, 978-496-6575, or firstname.lastname@example.org