Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Spavia Day Spa aspires to deliver exceptional experiences our guests can’t live without and strive to make a positive difference in the world one guest at a time. For us, it’s been about a journey, not a race to build a legacy and reputation of being the best, delivering the best and creating a Spavia culture that we are proud of each and every day.
We are looking for a talented Lead Esthetician to join our esteemed team. We provide everything you need including a full schedule so you can focus on your passion to help guests feel and look their best. If you are passionate about skincare and beauty; committed to providing exceptional treatments and experiences for our guests; and mentoring/training a team of estheticians, we would love to hear from you!
Lead Estheticians earn $25+ per hour depending on experience. Plus gratuity, product commission, incentives and bonuses.
Spavia offers our estheticians a full variety of skin care and spa treatments including facials, microdermabrasion, peels, full body waxing, mineral makeup, spray tanning and eyelash extensions. Our products range from result-driven clean clinical actives to natural organic ingredients that deliver both outstanding and noticeable results. Your guests will also enjoy a full line of massage offerings, body scrubs, and body wraps.
Lead Esthetician Responsibilities include:
- Mentor and train new estheticians on treatment protocols, processes, and exceptional guest experiences
- Identify and coordinate training needs to drive sales/growth
- Attain/exceed monthly/quarterly sales goals
- Manage professional inventory and supplies
- Lead by example. Departmental team player and leader.
- Participate in and help coordinate skincare or beauty events in spa
Lead Esthetician Benefits include:
- 401K Retirement Plan (6-months service required)
- Health/dental/vision (for full-time employees)
- Employee referral bonuses of $500 per referral
- Earned sick leave
- Complementary treatments
- Discounts on treatments, products and gift cards
- Employee trades
- Paid in-house training and continuing education opportunities
- Company Liability insurance
- Complimentary uniform(s)
- W2 employee
- Excellent pay plus tips, commission, incentives and bonus.
- Treatment pay – Fixed wages for each treatment type and length performed, regardless of what guest pays for treatment (including member and promotional discounts). Spavia does not participate in Groupon.
- Higher tips – Spavia is an affordable luxury day spa. Gratuities are typically 20-25% of the regular treatment price (not the member or discounted price)
- Busy schedule – Spavia has over 650 members and continues to attract several new guests a day through guest and member referrals.
- Flexible and consistent schedules + breaks based on your preferences.
- Superior reputation in the community for delivering exceptional experiences by a talented team of professionals. We have an abundance of 5-star online reviews on Google, Facebook, & Yelp.
- High quality equipment and skin care products.
- Family culture – Respect, work/life balance and personal well-being that is valued.
Lead Esthetician Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience as esthetician. Previous lead experience preferred.
- Must be available to work 1 weekend day plus additional days/nights.
- Waxing experience required, including womens Brazilians
- Lash (classic, hybrid and volume) experience and certification preferred
- Spray tan experience preferred
- Active Massachusetts Esthetician license
- Drug, alcohol, and smoke free
Spavia Day Spa has been in business for over 5 years and is owned and operated by a local family in the community. We love what we do and we care about our team! We offer a great family oriented work environment with frankly the best team of people to work with.
Contact: Beth Flood, 978-496-6575, or firstname.lastname@example.org