Be part of the future!
We are one team, dedicated to working collaboratively to create purposeful solutions that propel the world forward. We hope you will join our diverse team of top people – you bring your talent, and we’ll give you the space and opportunities to grow and succeed. We are committed to make a difference.
What we offer:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Training
- Global Advancement Opportunities
- Company Vehicle (as applicable)
- Referral Bonuses
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- And More!
What you will do
As a critical part of the Security team, the Installer works onsite with our commercial customers to set up and program their Integrated Security fire and security systems.
How you will do it
- Installs appropriate devices; dismantles and reconstructs equipment as required by customer or Integrated Security.
- Works safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and cleans up installation debris.
- Contacts customers prior to the date of scheduled installation to verify schedule.
- Prepares estimates in accordance with prescribed instructions or directions of supervisor.
- Follows accurate schematic wiring diagrams and hook-up procedures.
- Tests operation of system to the signal-receiving center to accurately establish service.
- Reads building, electrical and sprinkler blueprints as required.
- Coordinates installations with police/fire departments and handles vital records for notification of emergency calls.
- May mange installation teams on larger projects.
- Coach and mentor less expert installers.
What we look for
- Massachusetts Electrician Class D license.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Some technical school training is a plus.
- Ideal candidate has 8 years electrical and electronic equipment experience with proven mechanical proficiency.
- Ability to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
- Able to operate hand and power tools.
- Able to drive a fleet vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to communicate and provide excellent customer service.
- Where legally permissible, as a condition of employment, you will be required on your first day of employment, to show proof that you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or that you have a valid medical or religious reason for not receiving the vaccine.
We believe in doing well by doing good and hold ourselves accountable to make the world a better place through the solutions we provide, our engagement in society, and the way we do business. We believe that diversity and inclusion matter and make a difference. By embracing its true value and appreciating various perspectives, we strive to be one of the most desirable places to work. Johnson Controls listed in Forbes Best Employers for Diversity
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here.