Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
At Great Wolf, our Guest Services Manager strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction, maximize the financial performance of the department and monitors compliance with standards and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages the execution of all operations in Guest Services (e.g., Front Office, Bell, Valet, and PBX)
- Assists in analyzing operational and reporting systems and translates the insight into actionable plans for the organization and each property
- Audits systems & reviews reports understanding gaps in performance execution of brand and service standards
- Assists with guest services functions as needed
- Assists in training staff and developing for potential career advancement
- Responsible for personnel related matters including: performance management, disciplinary action, investigations, training, etc.
- Identifies opportunities and implements programs to improve guest services processes, drive efficiency, and maximize the guest experience
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent education/experience
- 1+ year previous Front Desk/Guest Service management experience
- Must be flexible regarding schedule, based on business demands
- Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
- Successful completions of a criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality, Hotel Management or related field
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
- Proven teamwork skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time