Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
At Great Wolf, our Front Desk Agent ensures an efficient, informative and professional check in/out process so our guests can focus on enjoying all of the amenities the lodge has to offer. Many times as the first point of contact the Front Desk Agent helps create a positive first impression of our resort.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes guests by greeting, answering questions, responding to requests
- Registers guests by obtaining or confirming room requirements, verifying pre-registration, assigning rooms, obtaining information and signatures, issuing guest room keys
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining cash
- Directs guests to room by showing location on resort map
- Conveys information to guests by receiving and transmitting messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
- Provides concierge duties to guests by answering any inquiries regarding resort and other services guests may require, such as entertainment, shopping, business, and travel
- Maintains records by entering room and guest account data
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing bills, obtaining payment
- Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements
- Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the housekeeping department
- Confirms guest identity for registering guests
- Maintains a safe working environment by verifying, reporting and acting in a safe manner
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma (or equivalent education/experience)
- Must be flexible regarding schedule, based on business demands
- Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
- Successful completions of a criminal background check and drug screen
Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
- Proven teamwork skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time