Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Highline Aftermarket is currently seeking an experienced Forklift Operator to work in Leominster!
The prime function of this position is to provide support to the team through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics, and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate forklift or other hand truck
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
- High school diploma/GED required
- 2+ years' experience operating powered forklifts
- Knowledge of various material-handling equipment
- Proficient in mathematics
- Possess a high regard for safety in the workplace
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
1st and 2nd shifts available. Candidates must be able to work weekends as needed.
Excellent Benefits including: BCBS (Medical, Dental, & Vision), Paid Time Off, 401K (6% matching), & $200 monthly bonus for perfect attendance during peak season!