Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
At Great Wolf, the Food Outlet Supervisor brings joy to families through involvement in daily food outlet and lodge operations. This leadership role is critical in executing on business requirements, supporting the food and beverage team, and interacting with guest and pack members to enhance their experience and maximize profitability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises daily food outlet operations to ensure successful execution of all lodge standards and completion of daily tasks and assignments
- Assists with the overall operation of the restaurant(s) including; Point of Sale transactions, expediting, re-stocking, ensuring staff breaks
- Ensures that outlets are sanitized, cleaned, stocked, and setup correctly at start of and throughout the shift while always adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
- Provides coaching, encouragement, and recognition to pack members regularly
- Understands and champions Great Wolf policies and procedures, and collaborates with Department and Lodge leadership in performance management of the department and its Pack Members
- Responds to pack/guest concerns and escalates to leadership as appropriate
- Understands and participates in scheduling of staff, execution of labor management and forecasting
- Provides supervisory and administrative support for food and beverage operations including; scheduling, payroll, time and attendance, reservations, inventory, receiving, birthday parties and personnel related matters
- Performs daily audits per procedure to ensure optimal operation to standards
- Conducts daily stand up meetings with food and beverage pack to prioritize the day and facilitates feedback from Pack Members
- Monitors performance of staff, providing real time feedback and coaching
- Participates in recruitment process and selection of talent for the F&B staff
- Partner with F&B leadership to develop and execute action plans related to guest service and Pack Member engagement measured through NPS and eNPS
- Participate in pack performance management including; employee reviews, corrective action, investigations, conflict resolution, etc.
- Maintains quality of operation by ensuring service excellence, ensuring adequate supply and food inventory levels, and operation of equipment by troubleshooting, maintenance, and/or calling for repair
- Assists in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs ensuring a safe facility that complies with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Responses, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a food service leadership capacity
- Minimum of 1 year experience utilizing Point-of-Sale (POS) technology
- Experience with Microsoft Office and general software systems; proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated customer service, conflict resolution, employee engagement, retention and team building skills
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, etc.) as they apply to cash handling
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays as needed
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Associates degree or higher in hospitality or related field
- Prior experience with Micros POS
- Serve-Safe and/or TIPS certification
- Previous hotel experience, preferably in a large family resort or hotel
- Able to lift up to 30lbs
- Able to bend, stretch, and twist
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time