Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Food and Beverage Attendant is responsible for positive guest interactions while taking orders, serving, and handling transactions in a friendly and efficient manner at various food outlets, including the Pizza Shop, Coffee Shop, Grab 'N Go outlet and more.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Communicates with guests to take food and beverage orders
- Prepares customer food and beverage orders
- Provides outstanding customer service and engage in suggestive selling
- Maintains equipment, performs preventative maintenance, troubleshoots breakdowns and/or calls for repairs
- Assists in merchandising functions including display and store design, inventory receiving, stocking, and merchandise pricing
- Performs cash-handling functions, including point-of-sale (POS) system, registers, and daily reporting
- Ensures F&B outlet adheres to the highest standards of cleanliness, presentation, and service
- Ensures the daily operation of the retail outlet adheres to operating procedure guidelines
- Assists in other food outlets as needed
Basic Qualifications & Skills
- Some High School education or equivalent
- Flexibility regarding scheduling based on business demands
- Experience utilizing basic math skills with ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
- Proven customer service skills and communication skills; able to read and interpret English language manuals relating to safety, operations, and procedures
- Successful completion of a criminal background and drug screen.
Desired Qualifications & Traits
- Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
- Prior experience utilizing restaurant equipment and sanitation standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with minimal direction
- Previous experience with cash transactions and Point of Sale systems
- Proven teamwork skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time