Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
The Financial Reporting and Data Analyst role requires an inquisitive and analytical leader to act as a key liaison to the Commercial and Executive Leadership Team in planning and executing business strategy based on data driven results. Core responsibilities include analyzing market and financial data, automating reports to build streamlined insights, and recommending future actions to support business initiatives. The Financial Reporting & Data Analyst reports to the VP Finance/Treasurer and will interface with Sales, Marketing, Client Services, Reimbursement, Finance, and Operations Leaders.
Examples of Work Performed
- Sales Forecasting – Forecast anticipated sales by region, distribution channel, and product division.
- Commercial Analysis – Prepare quarterly sales commission reports. Analyze Sales, COGs/Margin data, to make pricing recommendations. Analyze trends in geographic regions, distribution channels, product categories.
- Performance Reporting – Prepare financial performance reports across the US and International businesses. Track sales performance against budget, determine marketing promotion effectiveness (digital and non-digital channels), and identify key drivers of performance from within cross functional datasets.
- Financial Analysis and Dashboards – Prepare financial analysis on the success of new products, provide financial support on special projects, and develop dashboards which highlight KPIs for Senior Leadership.
- Variance Analysis – Research, automate via analytics tools and report on variances from standard data such as cost and time.
- Marketing Campaigns – Collect, analyze, and provide results on various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- SalesForce Opportunities – Retrieve, analyze and report patient loyalty trends as well as report conversion data from sample to new patient starts.
- Customer Satisfaction Analytics – Leverage attitudinal data by administering our annual healthcare professional and patient satisfaction surveys.
- Build Analytical Infrastructure – Work closely with team members to create end to end data pipelines, clean (ETL) existing data sources from APIs/CSVs/Databases, set up stagging tables within databases and present data via Visualization Tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Finance, Accounting, Data Analytics, Business or related.
- 3 years of work-related experience in a sales, finance, analytics, or marketing analyst role.
- Expert Level with Microsoft Applications including PowerPoint and Excel. Must know pivot tables, VLOOKUP functionality, automation methods, dynamic charts/graphs, workflow diagrams. Working knowledge of Excel Power Query, Power Pivot, DAX Calculations. Must be proficient in developing reports and management presentations.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with Python/Pandas (Preferred), R, SQL (Preferred), SAS, Jupyter Notebooks or other analytical coding language.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with data visualization tools like Power BI (Preferred), Tableau or Data Studio.
- Able to programmatically connect data sources together via APIs or other automated methods.
Essential FunctionsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions of the work performed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent analytical skills required. Ability to analyze/reconcile large amounts of data (in memory) and see gaps or trends that may impact anticipated results or identify that a change or new solution is required.
- Proven problem solving, critical thinking and evaluation skills. Ability to teach themselves new analytical skills without much manager oversight.
- Passionate about documentation. Ability to create clear and concise documentation that is reusable and reproducible.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to facilitate working meetings, ask questions and apply active listening skills, and convey data driven results.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and get along with diverse personalities at all levels of the organization.
- Superior interpersonal abilities. Ability to work with diverse personalities at all organizational levels in pursuit of the company’s goals; tactful, mature and flexible.
- Accustomed to working collaboratively in a team setting.
- Demonstrated organization skills and accuracy skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, take initiative within scope of work responsibilities.
- Able to prioritize work, anticipate department needs, plan accordingly for needs, multi-task and adapt to change.
- Ability to demonstrate effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must bring confidentiality to all aspects of work, and safeguard all employee, patient, and company sensitive information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, SalesForce, and SAP a plus.
- Majority of work is completed in an office setting working inside a controlled temperature environment. Occasional work outside may be required to support employee events.
- May perform activities in an environment containing hazardous elements and requiring safety awareness and adherence to all safety and GMP policies and guidelines.
- Work must be performed in a safe manner for personal protection and for the protection of other team members.
- Position requires the ability to sit for a minimum of 6 hours per day.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend over, and reach above head on a regular basis.
- Ability to lift or carry up to 25 pounds occasionally and repetitive use of hands/arms for writing, filing, and computer work.
- Ability to wear safety shoes when in the manufacturing environment
Ajinomoto Cambrooke, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer-Vets/Disabled, committed to a diverse workforce. If you need assistance with completion of an application for employment, please contact Human Resources Department at 978-862-1980.