Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Filler Machine Operator
Highline Aftermarket is looking for a Liquid Fill Operator for our 2nd shift in Leominster! A Filler Machine Operator is responsible to operate the filler, perform and maintain the daily activities associated with a production line. This includes housekeeping, safety, quality, maintaining production efficiencies, repair and maintenance and minimizing downtime.
Description of Responsibilities
- Will have working knowledge and experience with labeler operations; watching for jams and effectively threading wrap to prevent downtime due to error.
- Perform filler and filler line changeovers in a safe and efficient manner.
- Prepare equipment for next run to include size changes as needed
- Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
- Maintaining a safe work environment through practicing proper PPE and housekeeping compliance.
- Monitor weights, seals, caps, and general packaging of product.
- Prepare Case Labels
- Ensure Box and bottlers are coded correctly
- Completed Quality Sheets daily
- Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to the Production Supervisor
- Make adjustments to filler timing and filling, & check mat as needed.
1st and 2nd shifts available. Candidates must be able to work weekends as needed.
Excellent Benefits including: BCBS (Medical, Dental, & Vision), Paid Time Off, 401K (6% matching), & $200 monthly bonus for perfect attendance during peak season!