Central Ave Compassionate Care Inc.
Job Description - Dispensing Agent CACC
Central Ave Compassionate Care, Inc. is one of Massachusetts first medical marijuana dispensaries.
Our mission is to provide safe, quality marijuana for medical use to qualified patients in a safe and
secure atmosphere that provides for patient, employee and public safety.
This position is responsible for providing patients with knowledgeable guidance through the selection
of their medicine so that they feel educated and empowered in their selections. The Dispensing
Agent maintains strict inventory controls to ensure complete compliance through the prevention of
● Enthusiastically greet patients upon their arrival to the dispensing counter.
● Educate patients on the different strains and products that are available.
● Empower patients to make confident choices in the selection and usage of their medicine
● Maintain an efficient flow while ensuring patient needs are being met.
● Perform inventory checks with manager at beginning, end, and periodically throughout shift
to ensure compliance and the prevention of diversion.
● Maintain a clean and organized dispensing area.
● Perform other duties as directed.
● Excellent Customer Service Skills
● Excellent Communication
● Precise Math Skills
● Organizational Skills
● Attention to Detail
● Multi-task Oriented
● Stress Management/Composure
● Ability to Stand for Long Periods
● Able to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly
● At least a four-year college degree
Hours and Availability
Dispensing Agent shifts are from 9:15 am – 2:30 pm and 2:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Part time positions are
Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Part-time