Job Fair Calendar
Click HERE for a listing of on-site job fairs at member businesses throughout the region.
Members of the Nashoba Valley Chamber are provided the opportunity to post unlimited job openings at no fee. Click HERE to post your job or contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Non-members can post a job for a nominal fee. Contact the Chamber office for assistance.
Sign up for job alerts
Click HERE to be added to our monthly email of current job postings.
Forge & Vine is seeking dishwashers! Work in a fast paced restaurant, work with the chefs and cooks to ensure they have the tools to do their job!
Location: Forge & Vine, Groton, MA
Hours: Part-time, AM and PM shifts, 12pm to 10pm, 3-4 days per week
Compensation: $17 to $20 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Experience: None required.
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sort, scrape and rinse dirty dishes, glassware, tableware and other cooking equipment
- Operate mechanical dishwashing machine and three bin manual dishwashing station
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the dishwashing room and related areas, kitchen equipment, small wares, table wares, etc.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation standards as required by the Massachusetts Department of Health and Human Services and OSHA
- Ability to perform basic food preparation tasks.
- Know who to notify in case of broken equipment or unsafe/unsanitary conditions.
- Must be able to manually handle/lift product up to 50 pounds between knee and chest.
- Must have bilateral fine manipulation of both hands which may be repetitive for entire shift.
- Must be vertically mobile working in limited space for 8 hours at a time.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States of America
- Ability to communicate orally in English with guests and employees, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to read and understand labels on chemicals as well as other workplace safety signage.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with stressful situations during busy periods.